CNC Mill Machinist – 5-Axis
Cling’s Aerospace, LLC in Tempe, AZ is seeking exceptional talent to join our team! We are looking for an experienced CNC Mill Machinist with at least five years of 5-Axis experience.
- Set up and operate 3, 4, and/or 5-Axis CNC Mill machines with an emphasis on 5-Axis machining.
- Completes required work consistent with customer’s blueprint and specifications.
- Inspects work for conformance to specification.
- May operate more than one machine simultaneously.
- Completes all paperwork accurately and keeps work area clean. Reports and/or corrects any unsafe conditions immediately and maintains an acceptable safety record.
- Maintains a satisfactory attendance and punctuality record.
- Minimum of five years successful experience setting up and operating 5-Axis CNC Mill Machines; prior aerospace and/or defense experience strongly preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of Mill tooling.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints.
- Proficiency with surface plate inspection.
- Proficiency with various materials including aluminum, steel and stainless steel.
- Strong problem-solving skills and good mathematical skills.
- Qualified candidates will have their own tools.
- Strong understanding of GD&T.
Cling’s Aerospace serves the aerospace and defense industry with high quality component parts machined to our customer’s expectations. We work in a clean and bright space where employee input is sought and acted on. We offer our employees a competitive benefit plan including 100% employer paid medical insurance for employee-only coverage and offer a generous subsidy for family coverage. We also offer a Health Savings Account with employer contributions, 401(k) retirement savings plan with generous employer matching funds, paid vacation and holidays and we even pay you to take your birthday off! Length of service requirements may need to be met to participate in some benefit options. We get together as a team for lunch once a month to share important information, celebrate our employees and have some fun while eating a company-provided meal.
If you are interested in working for a great company dedicated to customer and employee success, please join us by sending your resume to email@example.com.
Compensation is dependent on experience, but we take pride in our commitment to paying competitive wages.