Salary: $60,000 to $85,000 /year DOE
Cling’s Aerospace, LLC in Tempe Arizona is currently seeking a full-time experienced (10 years minimum) Process Engineer to join our planning team. Cling’s Aerospace serves the aerospace industry by providing CNC machine components, fabricated tubes, weldments and mechanical sub-assemblies. We are certified ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D.
We are looking for an experienced Process Engineer to be responsible for the process design, operation and implementation. The successful candidate will be able to improve our processes to improve efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability and maximize profitability.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Developing, configuring and optimizing manufacturing processes from inception through to start up and completion
- Assessing processes, taking measurements and interpreting data
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes
- Develop, configure and optimize our processes from inception through to start up and completion or certification
- Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data
- Design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
- Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Manage cost and time constraints
- Perform risk assessments
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
JOB QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Working knowledge of process engineering software packages
- CAD or AutoCad skills
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- BS degree in Engineering
The employee may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
We offer 100% paid medical coverage for our employees (1st of the month following 60 days of employment) as well as paid holidays (including your birthday) once you have completed 90 days. We also have other benefits that you can participate in once you are eligible which include HSA employer contributions, 401K plan, and vacation pay. We have a monthly company lunch to make sure everyone is in the know and we celebrate fun life events, too. If you want to work in a nice environment (our building) and enjoy challenging work (all our parts) and you recognize you need a positive change, come join our company. We are looking for talented, great people; we stay busy and reward hard-working employees.
To apply, please send cover letter including salary requirements and résumé to email@example.com