Salary: $90,000 to $115,000 /year DOE
Cling’s Aerospace in Tempe is currently seeking a full-time experienced (10 years minimum) Manufacturing Engineer to join our engineering team. Cling’s Aerospace serves the aerospace industry by providing CNC machine components, fabricated tubes, weldments and mechanical sub-assemblies. We are certified ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D.
- Prior experience in manufacturing aerospace component parts as a CNC Machinist mandatory.
- Assess and analyze current manufacturing processes.
- Create work instructions, set up instructions, manufacturing sketches, route instructions and masking cards.
- Contribute to company / customer initiatives relating to process, product and organization.
- Observe, maintain and improve current process throughput.
- Establish and control the time standards of the process in manufacturing, fabrication, assembly, tubing and additional processes that are within the facility.
- Evaluates manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling, and materials; conferring with equipment vendors; soliciting observations from operators.
- Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements; researching, designing, modifying, and testing manufacturing methods and equipment; conferring with equipment vendors.
- Improves manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Assures product and process quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information by calculating production, labor, and material costs; reviewing production schedules; estimating future requirements.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Outside process development.
Required Skills include:
- Technical/Professional: BS or MS Manufacturing Engineering degree from an accredited university or equivalent (preferred)
- Administrative and Computer Skills mandatory
- All candidates must be dependable, professional, flexible and have a positive attitude.
- CAM / Gibbs experience a plus
- CAD /Solidworks experience a plus
- Manufacturing experience required
- Prior Machining experience required
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Self Motivated
- Handle multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
We offer 100% paid medical coverage for our employees (1st of the month following 60 days of employment) as well as paid holidays (including your birthday) once you have completed 90 days. We also have other benefits that you can participate in once you are eligible which include HSA employer contributions, 401K plan, and vacation pay. We have a monthly company lunch to make sure everyone is in the know and we celebrate fun life events, too. If you want to work in a nice environment (our building) and enjoy challenging work (all our parts) and you recognize you need a positive change, come join our company. We are looking for talented, great people; we stay busy and reward hard-working employees.
To apply, please send cover letter including salary requirements and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org